Friday, February 5, 2010

Doomy and Gloomy People

I hate doom and gloom people. Why are they that way? Man, I think they are just a bunch of neglected people and by being doomy and gloomy they get attention from others wondering what the frick is their problem. Reminds me of that old story “Chicken Little” and the sky is falling, the skt is falling. Not to be confused with Tattoo from Fantasy Island saying “De Plane De Plane”. Doomy and Gloomy people like to start controversy by bringing up such doomy and gloomy opinions on life, the world, the economy, the recession, the crack in their ass is too big, their penises are too small, they hate the sun, they hate the clouds , they hate the winter, they hate the summer.

Well, I frickin hate them too. If I wanted to hear nothing but doom and gloom all I really have to do is put on the news. Yes news people I think are naturally doomy and gloomy. It is a requirement of them getting their jobs. They put on their big smiles and all the crap. But they have to make any little problem in the world bigger than life and sensationalize it. Yes, probably this is from the writers and it gets ratings and attention which lead to more advertisers and more money for the televisions or radio station or the syndicated doom and gloom guy who is selling his BS stories to radio stations across the country because most people love to hear gloom and doom

Remember the sentiment earlier this year; it went something like this every night on the evening news. The world is going to end because the recession is never going to stop because people do not want to buy cars from bankrupt companies because they will never ever be able to get them serviced again and there will be no parts available to fix the cars with, and gas prices will be so high that no one can afford to drive and we will all be peddling our bicycles to work if there are even any jobs left to go to because all the manufacturing is leaving to be built in Yugoslavia.. blah blah blah…. Yes, like I believe all the crap. But the sad part is that many people will believe any line of crap that they here on television because all television people are Gods and they know it all.

I believe we have become a nation that thrives on the negative news we here and then because so many people talk about the negative, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. I think leaders in our communities, the press and other politicians should have a positive attitude toward life and the situations we find ourselves in. I mean, come on now, the media is the master of the “spin anyway so why not spend some time being creative and put a positive spin on all the negative crap that does go on. Who knows if people start talking positively, then maybe that could become a self fulfilling prophecy also and then sings would all be better and we can have a Pollyanna world once again in which everything is good once again.

Ok so that would not be perfect either, but it would definitely be better than the constant negativism coming out of our media and politicians all the time.

I think the solution to the problem for these people is that we just have to surgically remove the shoe that has been jammed up their asses which makes them unhappy and their need to spread this unhappiness with the world. I guess if I had a shoe jammed up my ass I would be extremely unhappy also. So, Ok… Here ya go… what they really need to do is get that shoe out of their ass and just get fricking laid more often. I know getting laid always puts me in a better mood…………at least until I fall asleep… which you know if I think about it… Is a much better way to fall asleep than to do so just watching the news.

No comments: